Monday, June 1, 2009

pathetic

totally got carried away with my phone. pathetic... i am completely obsessed with everything right now...from my new phone to surfing the net. thank God we still have wireless here in ipba...otherwise i would have flee back to my hometown by now coz spending time in ipba without wireless seems pointless to me even if i have to bear with my annoying siblings for the next 4 months. after experiencing some unsignificant events such as going to the wisma putra department of foreign affairs before the holiday, i know it's time for me to go back n u know wat, i'm going to do exactly dat!

3 comments:

nohskywalker said...

alamanda sucks..hihi

zz said...

u may have point there. a very good one.

nohskywalker said...

good..gud to know dat sum1 agrees wif me..huhu