Sunday, May 31, 2009

still nothing

wut diz blogging stuff and staying late at night has turned me into? a zombie. strangely enough, my emotion of watching violent movies didnt turn out well lately. the more i watch, the more i cant stand it anymore...n why is this happening to me?i couldnt even bear with a normal n not so scary scene these days...myb it's juz time for me to switch genre into sumthing more sentimental...

frankly speaking, having nothing much to do is not always fun. i've discovered dat lately. u never can tell untill u are in the real situation urself. spending my birthday bonus is harder than it seems when u have no one to call. sigh...

my housemates, they are going to the zoo to see the People of the nature. i hope they're gonna have a beatiful n refreshing weekend. as for me, i'm not a nature person n never thought of being one. guesss animals can hardly please me the way internet does...particularly animal lovers wont find diz funy as i do.

so here it is sunday, n tomorrow will be monday's turn.

6 comments:

nohskywalker said...

i think we can see a lot of animals in the zoo

zz said...

dat is not wat u think. dat is general truth la noh..

nohskywalker said...

kih3..saje je..

zz said...

xkan tulih tu je noh. hang ni klakarla...

nohskywalker said...

kah3..z,bg idea nak tulis ape lak kat blog pasni?..cam ketandusan je..huhu

zz said...

xyah idea sgt noh. no needla thesis statement n topic sentence ni. tulis ikut pusat je.we bloggers write without rules. that's the beauty of blogging...don turn it into sumthing stressful k. neway, chill.