Friday, June 5, 2009

typical girl

i was up after 2 this afternoon n dat's quite a record...i'm terribly dissapointed with myself...here i am with an uspent energy doing nothing more than surfing the net and watching television..without wan around to pick on me today, i'm free to do watever i want...as if i got a lot of mission to be completed...

i did however resolve to lose some weight...hehe...typical girl...n dat will mean a lot of dieting and not eating session. haha...anorox ke ape aku ni...my cheek is giving me a problem n i need to do sumthing bout it...how is dat gonna happen since exercising is juz painful to me?someone told me to juz cut it off...very thoughtful of him..n he will be responsible for my bleeding to death....

n one more thing that i noticed here...asik muke noh dgn kak mer jek dok mengomen..hehe...it's quite obvious dat we have neglected our previous social network kat myspace..haha...serve it right!

4 comments:

JkiNG said...

waaa..
^_^
salam..

nohskywalker said...

my space?..is there such thing?..hihihi

zz said...

to pae: waalakumsalam, kat asrama depan ipba lg ke tu...scud bukak?

to noh: haha...lupe daratan tul noh ni ek...abis madu sepah dibuang...

nohskywalker said...

hahahahaha..well,dat's life..