Tuesday, June 2, 2009

result on 10th of june

still in ipba. i'm just few weeks away from my resut. the declaration of flying overseas... the thougth of getting results is killing me. my roomate has gone home n i'll be following her footsteps later.... or tomorro myb? kak mir was nowhere to be seen when i woke up early diz morning n i've got no idea where is she.hmm... part of the reason why i stil have not moved out from here is procrastination. feel like asking myself, wat da hell am i waiting for?

i could spend hours in front of the screen, surfing the world wide web which is the main contributor to my soring eyes. probably thinking that i'm not gonna make any significant role at home, i've decided to stay for couple more days. actually, i was thinking of leaving this morning, but due to some unexplainable reason, i woke up late today thus preventing me from making my move. n that's about it.

n dear blog, i've got sumthing to tell u, i'm so happy right now. love is in the air. yeah, u heard me right. i love myself more than ever!

birthday girl's wish: i wish i'll be off in september for a good start....n for him to love me someday.hahaha...

6 comments:

nohskywalker said...

who's him?..jene jeng jeng

zz said...

kuang kuang kuang...zaas....kita layan!

nohskywalker said...

kih3..

Zack said...

nohskywalker is your fan isnt//
or ur classmate??
die xde keje ke layn blog

zz said...

classmate.a'ah he's exactly da same status with me now, xde keje so, lyn jela diz blogging stuff. have u any problem with that?

nohskywalker said...

ya z..any problem with dat?..kih3