Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 months of holiday

holiday destination? genting sounds nice but i am soooo tempted with water theme park or to be precise, sunway lagoon. is it too much to ask for both? last time i'd been to genting was way back in primary school, when kfc hour was still my number one favourite tv show.

and sunway lagoon? yet to be discovered... i better make up my mind while i still have a good financial status. otherwise i will have to dig deeper into my pocketla kan...but when? my sis told me to wait for her, but i'm dying to main air in waterpark ni haa...

enjoying life after the result sounds a lot better i think. at least, i wont be burdened with so much unpleasant thought during my relaxation. every single hour can be cherished to the fullest...body and soul free..haha. now that reminds me of one of the words which have been banned in my house=EXAM. n some few other words that i cant write here sbb die dh kene banned kan...

perhaps best of all, i get to spend every single cent of my allowance for anything right now n that will make my day lovelier than ever. holiday, here i come...

it's almost 11 and i need to pack up my things n get lost from kl. i'm sick of this place, to be frank. in my hometown maybe, or juz maybe the grass is greener...why am i so reluctant to take my bath ni...procrastination is taking place again i guess.

5 comments:

nohskywalker said...

here's da thing..sunway..dun bother..too many people..such a waste of money..u gotta pay for everything..juz head to other place for da holiday..trust me,i noe..huhu

zz said...

of course i trust u..but my sister is dying to go there...wat do u think? should i juz kill her n go on a vacation on my own?

nohskywalker said...

kill her..juz kidding..kih3..head to countryside la..much better dat way..

zz said...

what is there to be enjoyed at the countryside?
by the way, arent u going anywhere for holiday?

nohskywalker said...

i'm going to singapore mayb..still planning..