Tuesday, June 9, 2009

result is tomorro!

dear blog,

i'm dead. not really dead...but i feel like i am. in other words, i'm drowning in the sea of nervousness waiting for the result that will be unofficially out by tomorro n looking forward to sleep tonight so that i can face yesterday as soon as possible...really cant wait...yesterday was sis's bufday n she'll be home tomorrow... well, i am no longer happy to get this anxiousness over with, instead, i'm too scared to face my future...Ya Allah..help me...i should pray harder now...

yesterday i cooked for the whole family as my mom is away attending a course somewhere in terengganu n it turned out that i'm not a bad cook after all. despite some of my ungrateful sisters kept complaining that my soup is ayam masak kurma, i am still damn proud of myself for they survived the day with my cooking.

ini bukan masak kurma ek, tp sup

kobis goreng ala zz

n this afternoon, it was ipah's turn(my little form 4 sister). i wonder why her cooking is always better than mine. mine always less salt ar..less sugarl...itu ar...ini ar...sometimes i juz know that i was not meant to be in kitchen...ngeh3..nk kene look for maidla ni.ape pnye foreshadowla...i hope my cooking wont horrified my husband in future though...


ipah's menu...x bes lnsung

ok...enough with da merapu thing...now let'sfocus on my result..i wish i pass..that's all i want...nothing else...n then i can start shopping, and shop till i drop...i hope not drop deadla ek....

i have to admit that i am about to die of nervousness here...we are waiting for a call tommoro...a dreadful call...nobody wants to get it.neither do i..feel like turning my phone off so i wont get it...wat a foolish action kan....but that's the only thing that i can think of right now...