Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my three girls


the topic today is quite exciting for me. i've attempted a quiz on how many children will i get only to find out that i'll be getting 3 girls. hehe. kurafat sume tu. rezeki sume di tangan tuhan kan. t kalo ye pn ape salahnye... i don care as long they are my 3 sweet and healthy little girls...

now, it's time for me to name my beautiful little girls. the first born, i will name her zulaika, a very beautiful name i would say. i purposely envy my sister for getting it first. n for my second born, it will be humaira' which simply means, yang kemerah-merahan, n for the third one, i havent thought bout it yet. any idea? anyone can help me here..n i usually go for one word name coz it sounds great n it is great as well for the name to stand on its own...

for my boy, if i happen to get one, i will probably name him mustaqim, a name which i had thought of giving my son since i was kid. u might think a very futuristic girl i am, but to tell u the truth i really am. every human has the capability of dreaming and i am no exception...

i've been way busier last night than i've expected to be. n here i am experiencing this great feeling. great feeling of what ek? for me to know, for u to figure out....

8 comments:

nohskywalker said...

wow..so advance..huhu

zz said...

wat bout u? any name u wanna share?

nohskywalker said...

i'm more keen on knowing more bout the future mother of my child which is still not known..kih3

zz said...

don bother bout the motherla, juz let God decide...but the names have to be prepared in advancela kan...hehe

Zack said...

unexpected..
u like my name that much hah??I always knew it..bwahahahahah

nohskywalker said...

what?..the motherla yg paling important skali..kih3

zz said...

dh ade candidate utk mother die ke noh...

nohskywalker said...

xde rasenyer..kih3