Saturday, June 6, 2009

one bz girl

i've been one bz girl for the past few days,hehe, tpu je... last night i watched scary movie 4 y x scary lansung. boring dowh...for those movie goers, they will agree wif me that the story has no motif at all...because it is the nature of mine to complain about anything that come across my eyes, i just cant help it.

it was a good day to go out for sure...but people like me would prefer something more challenging like attempting some stupid quiz on facebook haha...i cant believe our results is juz one week away! i completely forgot how time flies when we are home n i am currently enjoying diz blissful holiday...

i always find it hard to sleep at night, but last night was different. looks like my biological clock is facing a changing process which allows me to sleep early..that's weird.

2 comments:

lars shalm said...

you are sweet!!!!!!

nohskywalker said...

ya..dat's really weird..huhu