Monday, June 22, 2009

i'm back

it has been a very long time since i last posted my blog. to be precise since i got my result. since then mmg dh hepy sgt coz we all make it to go to england. b4 kua result, bukan men nervous post mcm2 kat blog. after that, mmg x ingat duniala enjoy kan....nothing to be discussed...only enjoy the life to the fullest. only do wat i wanna do.....

by the way, sadly, i will be having not much time jugak after this due to the fact that i'll be working as a teacher starting from tomorrow...sounds challenging and thrilling isnt it? b4 the exam, yes, it did...but now, i wonder why i feel so reluctant to go....new environment, surrounded by school children....change is juz painful for me. especially when i feel so secured with my life...but it's gud in a sense that i get to do sumthing rather than juz sit at home busy gaining weight

friday i'll be doing my mantoux test...juz to know wether or not i've got this disease called tb. it' s funny how life works. i'm so terrified of injection that i never thought it was painless at all....i didnt have the gut even to look at it when the physician was taking my blood. n he juz laughed at my expression after everything was done.it's so funny when i juz made a fool of myself by awkwardly asking is he going to take my blood some more? hahaha....stupid...

yeah...i am stupid indeed..since i was small, i memang awfully afraid of cut n blood, only if it happens to me la kan...dlm violent movies xpe...coz i know they juz fake it...but in real life, even a small cut at my finger i can scream like hell. n that juz annoys everyone near me...especially my lil sis who usually asks me to stop exagerrating. now let me make it clear to all of u, i am not exaggerating.....i juz cant stand the thought of having a cut finger! if u dont believe me juz ask my housemates..they all are very well aware of my disease y satu ni....juz cant help itla...it's juz my nature to exaggerate cut...haha.

this evening, my uncle was taken into the nearest for experiencing his glucoma...again. it's kind of scary to us u know...hypoglucose ni jd bile kite pass out ncan be fatal if u dont get conscious for some time...my aunt kate she was scared to death facing such situation when her brother didnt wake up untill she had to call the ambulance...anyway, who wont? hopefully he'll take a gud care of himself after diz...

k, need to pack my things for the next stage of life...till i log in again.

3 comments:

amaL azimah ahamad said...

wuuuu...
NGAH thanx cz post entry ni..
witot tis entry i'll nvr noe
yg my dad msk wad!! tis is the
2nd tym koi thu abah msk wad
melalui org...

jz nk btlkn aok..
fyi,
1.glucoma 2 penyait mate yg koi
hdap ni.. nerve bhind the retina is
swollen.. nothin 2 do wit diabetic..

2.bkn hypoglucose...
but hypoglesemia (lbey krg cm2 la spelin)

hehe~
i'm a diabetic ptient rmmbr???

nohskywalker said...

m writing bout da singapore thing in my blog..check it out..:P

Jr Liyana said...

http://toomanytotalk.blogspot.com/
be my followers.
hit you back :X