Wednesday, September 16, 2009

syukur Alhamdulillah

















































































































































































































































finally. i'm here in England. thank u Allah for such a bless. pardon me for the showing off but i am so excited to be one of those who are pursuing their studies overseas. i do admit that over here the grass is greener but still, malaysia is the best n as they always say, home is where ur heart is. by the way, my jetlag is still not doing me any good but i'll be fine really soon. adjusting my biological clock is not sumting that i can do in a day. so, so long for now. let me settle down first n find sumthing interesting to write. be back when i'm back.

love,
























zafirah

7 comments:

Zulaika said...

ira,
I wanna see more picture..
like noh's blog

amaL azimah ahamad said...

yep... me too...more pics please!!!
wey angah, wan said u look really different in those pictres..
hahaha.. she said.. "amboih lain ngat muke dye..ntang bibir tu jek ade gaye nyak.."
heheh... sye nak g UK gak!!! huhu...

anis-san said...

salam..
weit..
cayalah anda..
dah lepas ke tanah seberang upenye..
tak gtaw pon weihhhhh..
hoho, nway jujek (nak pgil gtu jgak)..
success there eah..
=)

zz said...

to zulaika: wanna see more pic? wait till i tour around the europe

to amal: kimsalam sayang kat wan

to anis: ko x tnye camne nk kctau. hehe..

Zaujah Umar Hamzah said...

haha.. wei jujek..
my lil sis kate..
waaaa.. zz dah lawa.. dah puteh..
haha.. nway, raye kat sane ehh??
(sila jgn syahdu~~)

zz said...

to arisa miyazaki: balikla arisa miyazaki konon. anyways, x kisahla tu raye katne.dh nasib.ok pe kitorang g raye kat embassy kat london.

EmIRA said...

Z!! finally, I'm here! hehe..but still, no new entry from me just yet..dunno why..huuu..thanx fr showing me your room, btw..ngeh3..leh dtg slalu..kuang3..ur pics are nice, I must say..tapi xnk la jeles2 ni kan..better capture some nice pics myself!!