Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hypocondriac (sumone who thinks he'she suffers from all disease in the world).

let me tell u a story of my fever. i got a weird illness recently. demam kura-kura. but this time, a very weird one. my stomach was giving me a hard time and i was not happy wif it. there was a time when i felt like getting rid of it. but the problem was how? how to get rid of ur stomach? i have never read in books. then it stopped. but that's not the end of it. it struck again the next day. n it lasted longer. thousand of bad things rushed into my mind. i went through healthcare magazine to find out wat was the real problem wif me. it occured to me that i might suffer from gastric, or appendix maybe?or a serious disease that might kill me one day. for some reason, my mind kept telling me to go n kill myself. i was freaked out. i spent way too long worrying my disease when my auntie gave me this premicon n telling me it was the solution for my stomachache. maybe she was right. so i tried it n yeah, she was right. she's always right. the gases was gone in no time. rupenye prolongue heartburn due to indigestion. turned out that i was wrong. again. end of story.

talking about hypocondriac, i think i am one.

3 comments:

cactus biru said...

assalamualaikum..
hi z dear..
da lama xsinggah kat komen sini..
erm, do take care dear.
anything cepat2 la p jmpa doctor..
langkah penjagaan..
xsalah risau if sumthing wrong with ur health.supposely it should be like that.hypochondriac eh? =)
jangan risau terlebih laa..
nnti lain plak jadi.
take gud care of urself.xlama g nak fly g negara orang tu..
has doakan moga dipermudahkan n dlm sejahtera sentiasa.
ok, xmo wt esei kt sini.hehe

daa~ ^_^

zz said...

ape salahnye wat esei...asah skill.hehe.come visit sokmo kalo free.

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

testing2..