Friday, October 2, 2009

eid malaysia 2009

this blog has been so full of me recently i've decided to put some pixs of my family during the eid. feast ur eyes!
that's my aunt, my mom in the middle, n another aunt of mine which i happen to call mama. n that guy sitting on the chair is my abah(uncle)

mom n naning. n yup, she looks a little bit like me.


iya and ipah



my beloved grandmom




dgr takbir raye pn leh fell asleep ke? btw, that's zahidah, sis n one of my kazen



favourite aunt and ika






my mom's siblings and grandmom






guess someone's missing there? they purposely left some space there to remind me of my absence





MY family without me








without me again








tiga serangkai memburu gelaran





fuiyoh, cunnye minah y bju pink tu. nk nombor nk nombor!





sis, u seems like u've lost some weight n naning, it's the other way round. she put on some, didnt she?





deep down here, i miss u guyz...



6 comments:

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

nice piccas!
zz, sme2 sabar k..ema rindu tahap asbestos dah ni!

zz said...

aku tahap nyamuk bru. suam2 kuku gitu...

amaL azimah ahamad said...

hello2...just nk remind u.. dri ini pon xde lam gmbr tu... huk3.. sdey taw... xfeel lgsg rayer kat kelantan... xde photoshoot rayer.. xde boria miskin kaya.. xtvt just g msjd,kubor, pe sdare tdekat, tdo,tdo,tdo,tdo....

zz said...

tula sape suh gi rye kat kelantan. hahaha. gelak sama dia. tp mmg sygla. beautiful pix, beautiful clothes, but beautiful people? we r missing from the list, how they can call it beautiful?

amaL azimah ahamad said...

ya btol...asset tpenting xde mmg sah2 gmbr tuh x beautiful lgsg... kui3

SaljuSakura said...

owh..puple theme too..huhu..
mmg sah..bleh wat tesis ni..raya setiap tahun..ade theme kaler tersendiri..hehe...