Friday, October 23, 2009

university is all about spending money

i'm working out my budget right now. paying the one year accomodation in one shot fees has left me penniless. almost peniless. an boyfriendless, yeah, forgot to mention that.n being a poor student does make a boring life such as mine difficult. one of the most useful agenda for me now is planning my budget. so, how do i do that? the key is...put watever most relevant in the list or i will see myself starve by the end of the term. u never can possibly imagine what my feeling is right now living in england with 200 pound in my pocket untill november. pray hard the book allowance will be there to save me juz in time. till then, instead of eating chicken curry everyday, i'll be eating pasta alternatively.

now let me tell u what i have done wif the money apart from paying the fees. i gamble. ha. ha. joking. like anyone else back in malaysia, i've started to fancy clothes. and that is technically weird. coz i never was back then. n overcoming it requires me to summon all the courage i've got n fortunately i did overcome it. with the thougt of having almost nothing to eat, i did it! see, how helpful scary thought is. get back to what-i-have-done-with-my-money topic, i got myself a printer, dictionary, books, new dovet, table lamp, furniture, mercedez benz...and so on...ok, again,i was kidding. the table lamp and furniture have been there since i arrived n the mercedez sounds a little bit exaggerating. juz wanna make sure my list is lengthy enough to convince everyone that i've spent the money wisely. trying to justify myself of using up all the money helps me feeling better. since there's nothing else i can do about it.n i'm here to tell u this false premise.


next week is a reading week. but again dont be fooled by the terminology. it's not reading u've got to do. it's everything. from reading, researching, blackboarding, webmailing, wikiing, anthony n cleopatraing, u name it....n this shows that we spent most of our lives inging! i'm trying hard in convincing myself a penniless life is no excuse to ignore those work. n there are also few more important things to do rather than envying those lucky friends of mine going to nottingham next week. not only they will get to see other part of england, they can make a lot of friends and gain new experience out of such activities..n that annoys me the most. looking at my financial status, i dont stand a chance to do so...

well, nothing to be too nervous about right...this money matters. the combination of walking, reading, cooking watching movies and sleeping can make me forget bout it in no time. sleeping always keeps me happy in this cold weather.i know i will be doing great coz i've got Allah wif me all the time.right? so, cheers then.

~savemypounds~

4 comments:

Kembara Syahadah ~NFES~ said...

May Allah save you n ur pounds!

sya mansor said...

just hang on there.
i think u'll be just fine.
nov is just like a week away..
oh shop wisely!

Anonymous said...

since you love watching movies...
i hope this might be a little help for u

http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/

have fun...

zz said...

to faizatul ema: may Allah save our pounds!

to sya mansor: that sounds helpful!

to saramiracle: oh dear, thanx very much! very thoughtful of u. i've been looking for such thing all over the net.