Tuesday, November 17, 2009

despite all the disease, i'm still eating nonsense

if there is one thing i'm gud at, it's making an outline for assgnment. juz five minutes of concentrated mind and i'm done. i find this a bit difficult to believe, but there u go, my outline.hahaha. i have been particularly fortunate to have it done by today after spending hours of last night watching movies. it has become synonym with me eh? this culture of watching movie. i should get a life, should i?

well, lebara website is under maintanence. n that is not good. the idea of walking to asda for the sake of 5 pound topup is harassing me ever since. i cant believe this org putih, having to listen to that woman telling me to arrange my topup irritates me every single time i wanna make a call. why cant she juz shut up? i dont pay to listen to her.feel like yelling to her face, "there is enough forces in that! i know i need to topup but at least let me make a call, bcoz i still havent used my free minutes, u predictable programmed-machine-voice".(i dunno if this is the right term for it)

i am now ridiculously suffered from a disease. i dunno wat people call it, but it keeps me from staying late at night. i easily fall asleep lately, i mean, my soring eyes is forcing me to turn the light off everytime i put my head on the pillows (i've got like 3 pillows, bcoz i love having pillows around me while sleeping). the real roblem is, this happens everynight especially those weekend night when i am supposed to be bitching, camwhoring and clubbing( i've never done this actually, but it's another cooler way of saying i spent my time gossiping with zu), even so, i know, they dont do me any good.

for some unpleasant reason, i've juz finished reading 5 books under the topic of love and war. ok, i didnt read them. i wrote that juz to make me sound remarkably intelligent. i juz skimmed for the content and looks like this particular skill of language development always fails me. but, i decided not to get intimidated by that and proudly declared i'm done with u guys(refers to those books) and i'm gonna put u back where u belong, which in this case, augustine house, the self check out machine. so off i go to this thousand-miles-of-walking-distance library that officially belongs to my university. it belongs more to the city centre if u ask me.

i know the title of this entry is misleading, somehow i couldn help myself writing juz that.
plisleaveurmessageafterthetone:
tut...

7 comments:

3F@unsp0ken said...

belagak sipot!!!!
i was like to comment this post once u posted it
but then, it will b full with f0ul language
c0z i hate u jukjek!!!
huh~

zz said...

me either... :p

::miErA:: said...

hahaha..lebara ngok ngek~ i hate the new maintenance thing too!

zz said...

it is indeed. i havent topped up my phone like ages.

DoDu@HaHA said...

hiii... salam perkenalan.. keep updating yah!!!

Zack said...

hey dude.. tommorrow is my last paper for this sem n the I heading to seoul garden to celebrate.. owh god.. this final paper is killing me silently.. wish me luck..miss u sis

zz said...

to dodu haha: hiyya nice to meet ya!

to zack: the last word, i'm touched...