Saturday, November 14, 2009

u might wanna know

here is the thing, i feel like i'm living a boring day, over and over again...and i feel like the summer is leaving again. i've been spending half of the day convincing myself it is saturday. seriously, i feel lonely as hell. feeling deeply grateful for this room of mine n mine alone, i shouldnt be whining, should i?

it seems to me that i'm still struggle on wear to start with the assignment.as usual. personally, i dont care much this time. but a part of me does. the way i see it, come on, it's our first year, nothing much to worry. juz pray hard they wont fail us.


since i've got almost nothing to say(nvr run out of excuse to escape work), let me tell u a few facts about me that some of u guys might not be interested at all. tell u what, don bother to read this if u are not ready for a strictly full-of-shit piece of writing. don blame me for not warning u.

things i like

  1. travelling. the most awesome part is the showing off time!
  2. violent movies. to be precise, gory blood spilling scene which always thrills me everytime i come across one. (call me a freak, i don mind)
  3. bell bottom jean.i always think i look sooo cool in it that i'm having no business wearing it recently.
  4. reading dictionary before going to sleep. it is always there on my bedside table. i mean, it's interesting, u should try.
  5. stalking on stranger's blog. i've been doing this since last year and still cant get my eyes off this husband and wife's blog which in my opinion, the most fascinating photoblog i've ever set my eyes upon.
  6. listening to symphony(beethoven, mozart, schubert). i find a very undescribable pleasure out of it.
  7. babies
  8. chicken curry. i never took any notice on it before but it tastes great once i'm in the uk.
  9. photo grey glasses. it keeps me happy under the sunlight.
  10. surprise party!!! do throw me one

move on to the things i hate

  1. assignment. frankly, it's my greatest fear.
  2. teddy bear. they are useless. period
  3. snoozing alarm. who doesnt?
  4. skinny jean. it's evil. and it doesnt work for me. myb that's the sole reason why it is evil
  5. having to wake up late at night to go to the loo. it keeps me in a terrible mood doing juz that.
  6. presenting research. wasting too much time on being nervous.the way i see it, it should be banned.
  7. red carpet. for some silly reason, i juz don like it.
  8. unplanned wedding. it might as well turn out to be meaningless.
  9. myspace. i don need to have reason for everything, do i?
  10. pet. alergic betul!

10 comments:

::miErA:: said...

hee~ waddup! ok zz..this is my first comment on ur blog.
dont go hovering to me anymore next time~ hehe..just kidding..
nway..some interesting facts u got there.. n plus..there are some of those things dat i also dislike..like skinny jean~ yup! it is damn evil! n it just makes me look lumpy if i wear those..n it does makes us look unbalance..agree wit me gurl?? heee.. n yeah..i hate snoozing alarm too..it just makes me wanna kill my own hp for that reason..n annoying..but sumhow..i keep on putting the snooze alarm every morning..weird..~
ok..now its like i'm writing a blog on ur post..nway..nice reading ur blog anyhow.~ do come n visit my blog (although i know u do) hehe..toodles~

zz said...

never mind, blogku, blogmu jua...thanx for the descriptive testimonial, appreciate it. btw, i've been wondering, how do we kill our hp? coz i think i need some help with mine.

.a.n.a s.y.u.k.r.i.a.h. said...

red carpet tak bersalah z.hehe,,

::miErA:: said...

hee...u wanna know how to kill our hp? let me give u some choices..hang it or shoot it wit a gun or just throw it onto the wall..now u choose..haha

sya mansor said...

hey i used to love reading dictionaries too, back in primary school. that good habit erodes with time. too bad..

zz said...

to ana: mmg die x bersalah cik kiah. tp hati org xleh nk pakse, dh aku x suke x sukela.

to miera: wat a nice idea! never thought of doing that.

to sya mansor: glad to know that i'm not the only dictionary die hard fan.

3F@unsp0ken said...

haha.... wabak jiwa kacaw melanda..
semua da tegang minda ke??
yeah... mari beramai2 merasa tensen!!!
zz, s0k masak bw bekal pe g kelas???

zz said...

to unspoken: i shall see into that later.haha.

h-huda said...

sis,i also love reading dictionary.haha.wut is the point of u hating unplanned wedding.like u've been there before.mueheheehe.

zz said...

to k huda: i hate unplanned wedding because i love planning my wedding. isnt that obvious?