Sunday, May 10, 2009

EXAM STRESS


given the fact that i still have one more week to sit for the final paper, i'd rather enjoy this sleepless night, sitting here worrying bout the exam. everytime i start to hold any book, i keep telling myself that i'm not gonna let myself resit for the exam. it'll be a great shame for me if i have to resit. the voice at the back of my head is telling me to juz relax...need not to worry... be confident, i'll do well coz God is incharge but the more i think about failing, the more i get overly anxious n it is actually the main reason that prevents me from doing my reading right now...n there is still sumthing in my head, i dunno how to tell diz, but it's still bothering me n i'm still struggling to forget bout it....i dont even have any thesis statement here but keep writing things. i should stop blogging for awhile. but i'm still wondering, why do we need exam?


sbg memujuk ati y lara, i'll try to cheer myself upla, hmm...my N78, i'm waiting for u...hah, i'm looking forward to show off my new mobile to everybody....wat's wrong with me? gile ke ape.mcm xpnah ade phone je. i love my aunt for buying me the phone. but of course i'll never show it. we never do that in our family...tbe2 teringat, kete control fadli x beli lg ni...tah cukup x duit... hmm nk buat ape ek...my stomache is grumbling n i'm used to this international sign of hunger nampaknye. but wat is there to be stuffed into my face nih. we hardly have anything in the kitchen. since everyone is busy with the exam,dapur lame dh x berasap.sakit perutla. bek g tdo. by.

1 comment:

zz said...

zz..nak pinjam N78..jaaaap je!!hehee//