Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TAME2 PIDGEON

someone told me it's a cat, but i know it's a tiger...

since i have blog, i'm gonna write on it now...to make it sound urgent, i am running out of time now...every single moment is precious.....don stray away....2 more weeks...n then i'm done with all this bullshit...now i hope that i've told this to myself, i wish i can get on with life untill exam is finally over....keep holding on zz! (kateku kpd diriku)

ermmm...when it come to guys...i'm having someone in my mind that keeps me motivated all diz while...my source of inspiration...sumtimes i juz do not know how to explain myself... of all time in the world why must now? the best part is, this guy really loves to play hard-to-catch with me. ala, jinak2 merpati or should i say tame2 pidgeon gitu...(as noted by prof weda in her study)

i keep telling myself that i need to focus on my revision instead of having some kind of strong affection to sumone(control jiwa zz)...by the time i realised this, i know that i need to do sumthing. that was when i've decided to put an end to it. as some people love to downgrade male by saying, no man no cry...so here i go now...writing nonsense on this stupid blog...

moving on to the next nonsense, love is a great feeling kan? myb not now, myb not later...but soon...i know i'll have it...for the time being, i juz want to look at it as a four-letter-word je....takut nnt cintaku tertinggal di malaysia plak while i'm busy hunting for encik mate biru...x dpt biru ijau pn xpe...

suddenly, it is quite obvious to me that i have not done anything for the upcoming quiz next week...myb recalling all those ridiculous moment we spent listening to muna n teoh during lds lesson might help us a little bit..thanx to them for making noise while i was being a total ignorant....(a jerk would be more appropriate)

wish myself best of luck...

p/s: reader pliz take note that wutever nonsenses i've written there are supposed to
stay there....(xleh masuk pekse ok? if that wut u have in mind)

No comments: