Tuesday, July 20, 2010

it's me again

well, perhaps surfing is a greater waste of time. at least writing may allign ur thoughts togethe. yet i still find it hard to come out with a great piece of writing about my journey. i could have written about the super long disaster train journey from prague to rome or even worse about how i got myself seriously burnt in rome yet i need some momentum. unfortunately, having nothing to look forward waking up in this small new house, loosing some weight is not an option.

honestly, this is nothing more than random daily rant from a bored temporary housekeeper. after all, everyone needs to keep their houses rite? back to my travel experience, i doubt if there is still much to write about my trip as i prefer telling them first hand to my mates. it's a lot more enjoyable telling things with expression and appropriate gestures which subconsciously i know i'm good at.

when this writing could be written separately, i've finally decided to cramp all the experiences into one short entry so it wont burden me anymore. i know nobody bothers to read em all but honestly i do.it feels like owing somebody. so i shouldnt mess up with wat is already a boring blog.

eventually, i figured that too long on the road turned out to be not so much fun after all. we got easily tired and fell asleep after every hotel check in. obviously the long journey is to blame. i sometimes wondered if i had included sleeping in my travel plan.

the next funny thing i shall have to tell u is the fact that my friends and i started to develop this ridiculous obsession of vanding machine. i couldnt help but to join her adventure of vanding machine obsession. it was sooo irressistible. everytime we came across one, i would end up with a bottle of soft drink. given the fact that the mystery of me having diabetes is still not resolved, this is totally annoying . i blame the european union for having too much of them in every inch of the metro station.

and yeah, did i tell u about the berlin experience? for those shoppers, it's truly a heaven but since shopping is not really my thing, i go for adoring the apartment more. it surprised us when we found out it's a studio apartment with view, i mean, i have heard of studio, but i never knew that they have got kitchen. and the best part is the washing machine! i'm aware that this might sound like jakun but after 3 days, washing machine sound so good to my ears. i mean, first vanding machine, then washing machine and then wat? cash machine?

i have to congratulate myself for my succesful and completed mission of sending postcard from every each of the countries. it was the first thing i did when we first arrived, the postcards and the stamps. and i found myself hilariously repeating the same lame sentence in every place i went. it goes like this 'dear wateva, i'm in u-know-where, it's awesome. wish u were here, love, me.' i just changed the name and the adjective sometime, sometimes it will be lovely. i know, lame.....but it's just the typical me. lame.

i did a lot of jaris this time. jaris are everywhere. i fear the jaris has becoming a permanent habit of mine just like a habit of closing the door when u enter a bathroom. it's hazardous, i mean the jaris, not the door.. it's not surprising to me if one day grandma has to puke seeing the same pose every there and then. i knew i was supposed to do something about it but after some lousy attempts to change my jaris to the other side or the back of my hand, i know it has finally become a part of me.

over the past few days, i slept a lot so i know it's a lame excuse to stop writing now but still i have to...( what happen to all the cramp into one short entry thing?) pray for me to remain alive tomorrow morning to finish this burdensome storytelling.



9 comments:

sya mansor said...

LOL...
i'll call your whole travelling thing "the Adventure of Zack and MachineS", with capital S! :p

zz said...

rolling on the floor!

Z said...

I think this is your longest post.. well done sis.. and thank you for the postcard.. wink2

zz said...

longest? glad to know that....and btw, i sent u one coz i happened to buy extra. no hard feeling ok

niny said...

want to go to Berlin!!! jealoussss

niny said...

chantekkkk...me likey it!!!

zz said...

nk jeles ape lg, switzerland lg best dowh...

Anonymous said...

there's nothing wrong with jaris though

zz said...

agree