Sunday, May 24, 2009

pre btn

i've got a solution here. a very good one. i'm going to bring my phone jugak. no matter wat. there is no way i'll let my one and only bonus to be wasted away. i've been loyal to celcom since forever n if i dont get to use this reward, it will really piss me off. yeah, u heard me right,piss off!!! more than pissed off i think.

let me tell u how unexcited i am with this btn stuff. by the way, wat is btn doing between me and my total freedom ek? i wonder if i can bear with it any longer. i've been travelling on this road too long...trying to find my way back home, the old me has dead and gone....

surrounded by white school uniform schools is juz an eyesore, especially when u are going to be in school for the next 20 years or so (if i'm still alive). mind me, i still got a pile of white clothes to iron jugak. tell u wat, btn sucks!

mom told me not to be overexcited coz....i dunno why. wat happen to my plan going for a trip to genting ek? hope it's still on, otherwise i'll kill shud. but looking at my financial status, i'll be grateful jugak. plus, a friend of mine did tell me dat it's so hot up there now, n i dont think it is welcoming at all.

neway, hope i'll be doing ok n come back in one piece. c ya after dat, my dearest blog!

No comments: