Monday, April 27, 2009

YOU KNOW WHO

my sleeping partner


hey, something extremely weird is going on here! justice! find the girl...well, some people might have noticed the case this morning, which was the teacher n student relationship.the subject matter who has managed to catch my attention here is x len x bukan, mr t,bukan nama sebenar or can we juz adress him as you-know-who here bcoz the tendency of getting caught wrting affensive blog nowadays is really high.

for me it is the generation gap that separates his way of thinking from that is ours or is it gender? i do not know. might be both. his action of not viewing k.mira's writing as an impressive one really shocked me this mornng. how could him? i may not be in her shoes but to show my concern, i'm otally disturbed by his attitude of not acknowledging certain people.if u ask me,there is no doubt that the entire class is aware of her ability but why isn't he?myb he juz refused to kan k mir. don worry k mir...u still have my sincere admiration.

besides that, the unsignificant questions he asked me this morning are still bothering me right now..what was the prpose of asking me where do i come from or how seldom i go back ni?i wonder why did he ask such ridiculous question? do i look like i always go back to my hometown? or is it because i always look like i'm lost in the class staring through him,n i must have missed my mom so much that my thought is always wandering everywhere during his lesson.yes, that must be it. it does explain the whole thing.unless he is really into me?hehe...

having thinking of kok gmah's come back dgn album terbarunye really scares the hell out of me. kok gmoh or he-who-must-not-be-named? haha...pretty obvious here who is the later...to all my friends out there, wat do u think? who's gonna be the next ldv idol? kalo dh decide tu, cpat2la amik henpon vote afundi kuar ek...their fate is in ur hand... live or die, make ur choice...

by the way, thanks to u-know-who, i'm going home diz weekend. taking his advice and looking on the bright side i'm gonna get enough sleep at home. for those y empunan nk balik, jgn jeles i nk balik kg...akhir kalam, exam panic is waiting fer ya sumwhere in may guys,so stay stuned!

No comments: