Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 ways to waste time

i know that, being a teenager is the most confusing time in my life. life as a teenager in university so far for me has been fairly assignments and assesment.n today we have got back the marks for our ict assignments. n i'm glad that i pass this one too. forget the far-fetched A, but as far as i'm concerned, all i need to do is juz pass.ok, let's face this, i aint no good at assgnments.n never will.i have been wasting my time too much and if there is one thing i am gud at in this world, it is wasting time! anyhow, since that allowance is till some way off, let's waste ur time too by looking at how exactly i waste my time effectively..

1. trying to beat the hell out of kasparov chessmate i've downloaded from the internet(easy level pdhal, haha) the player always outsmart my instinct, but still, it's hard for me to give up the believe that i'm good at playing chess! i was born to play chess my dad used to tell me...

2. blogstalking complete strangers (it is soo much fun)

3. pretending hard to be a good cook by everyday cooking nonsense( trying out new ridiculous recipes, all that involves onions because i seemed to have developed this ridiculous fear of garlic!)

4. practise magic card tricks (so i can perform some skilfull trick to ivon again on the next birthday party)

5. learning french from the cd and dictionary my sis sent me. (it is tought to be a contemporary and sophisticated language and the language of love my sis said, n i fall for that trick)

6. jamming in my own room(me sucks at plucking)

7. looking at the photos of garden....and flowers...(it makes me fall in love again)

8. reading the sexology part in psychology magazine and also the lucrative topic like hundred ways to loose weight, get rid of those calories,banish belly fat or something like that(the former occupier of my house hasnt stopped her subscription so yeah i juz make the most out of it)

9. check out the latest csi series and video bangang kat utube untill my eyes sore!

10. sleeping is probably the most effective ways to waste time for a hopeless person like me. not the night sleep which is of course, beneficial.


and i finally i would juz end up staring at these four walls again and try to think about the last time i had a gud time...only by looking at this list,i realise that i've wasted more time than i will care to admit!

5 comments:

.a.n.a s.y.u.k.r.i.a.h. said...

i like "blogstalking" tu! hehe,,

zz said...

well, who doesnt? hehe...

Zulaika said...

french is sure a romantic language..
Ive fallen in love with that language long time ago and never fallen out of it..
J'adore francais..
hua3

zz said...

to zulaika: je ne comprend pa

Anonymous said...

-still playing chees-