Thursday, August 27, 2009

it's gonna be a long entry

the pre-departure briefing .basically, it was over. finally. but the hardest part is the waiting part...n b4 i forget, ramadhan is here. n then it will be syawal's turn. n wat is dat supposed to mean? celebrating my first raya away from family. i know i sound very calm but i am. luckily i've finished wif all the packing. actually it was my grandmom who did all the packing. i didnt bother at all. juz threw all my stuff into the luggage n dat's it.my job was done.thanx to enrich grad for allowing us another extra ten kilos.

back to my story of the predeparture briefing. i'm dying to tell u sumthing mr blog. i am a rich person. at least i think i am. to tell u the truth, i have no bloody idea wat i'm gonna do wif my cash. it is mine. n mine only. like, who cares ? neway, pardon me for the showing off, but i'm so very hepi to be a rich person. cant help picturing myself buying stuff and travelling around the europe with the cheque. haha. ok, enough z, u can continue dreaming later but for now, wake up!

after getting my 5 months allowance in advance during the pre departure briefing, i feel like the world is mine. bluek. hehe. the real thing i feel as a rich person is dat worrying my life away. n not to forget the travellers cheque. thank god it is covered by insurance. otherwise i must have built a safety box in my house. cant imagine how a millionaire always feels about his money.

my lounge suite is too loose. before this, i thought i will not fit in the measurement but it turned out the other way round. myb i need to gain more weight to fit in.haha. more weight. wat a scary words. by the way, i look like a moron inside it. altering last minute would be annoying. for some reason, i dont wanna wear it. but refusing to wear dat thing is not an option for me.

my flight will be on the 13th of september. uk, here i come. i might as well enjoy my first journey on a flight. i've never been in one. pathetic, am i? but again, who cares. the thrill is always there. n the fright of involving in a car crash as well. although i am really not sure how the journey would be but i know i will remember it for the rest of my life. congratulation to myself for being the first one in my family. i know my dad is very proud of me. who wont?

i remain curious of what might happen b4 i fly. wat if i dont make it b4 september? or, wat if i get a flu n then i die? or wat if sumthing bad happen n then i will still die? nauzubillahiminzalik. tp kalo dh ajal nk wat camne kan. my mom said it should be the last thing on earth i should worry about. yet, diz is still my last ramadhan here. n it will still be after another three years.

ramadhan has been more than a week, and i've mastered a lot of recipes already.ngeh3. i love to cook most of the time. especially when i am in a cooking mode. i've learned a lot for the past few months n thanx to acu n umi for that. not that i dont love u mom, but we dont get to be together very often. dat still doesnt make u a bad cook after all.

watever it is or watever i shall leave behind, i'm sure some people will miss me.gonna spend my last meaningful moment wif family.....n learning french.

No comments: